Today I created a new folder for my e-mail. It is called Spamily. It is used for spam forwarded by any family members.
Do you know what a palindrome is? It is a word, phrase, verse, or sentence that reads the same backward or forward. For example: A man, a plan, a canal, Panama. A list of palindromes can be found at http://www.palindromelist.net/
Do you know what a Palindroom is? It is a room that looks the same backward or forward.
Here is a list of interesting phrases I have learned while traveling the world. Nothing listed here is intended to be hurtful to anyone, it is merely informational:
- Ecuadork: A dork from Ecuador
- Bahrain Man: A savant from Bahrain
- Kuwaiter: A waiter from Kuwait
- Madagascartoon: A cartoon from or related to Madagascar
- Monacoco: Coco from Monaco
- Nepalomino: A palomino from Nepal
- Nicaragua Agua: Water from Nicaragua
- Oman Servant: A servant from Oman
- Peruby: A ruby from Peru
- Romania Mania: An unnatural fear of anything Romanian
- Senegallon: A gallon of liquid from Senegal
- Singaportion: A unit of measurement for all things Singapore
- Gaboney: A boney person from Gabon
- Sri Lanky: Used to describe a lanky person from Sri Lanka
- Sudan: What an attorney would do if he had a legal claim against Dan
- Ukraine: What one might say to a crane.