- Rocky II was on TV last night the same time as The Pelican Briefs. It caused quite a problem for me, because I just could not decide: Boxers or Briefs?
- My wife and I are the perfect match. She is the breadwinner, and I love to loaf. But I am starting to get a little crusty.
- I recently bought a brand new Cars CD at a local record store. You remember The Cars, right? They sound amazing, even after all these years. The store also has used Cars CDs. I might trade it in after I put 50,000 miles on it.
- I was watching Justified the other night, and thought of the perfect name for Timothy Olyphant: Dixie Cheeks. I think every person on that show has a mean streak. Not me, although I am getting a grey streak.
- I am not very popular on Twitter. I only have 14 followers, two of which are poodles. But that’s all right, I don’t really like being followed.
- Have you heard that song called The Harlem Shake? It was written by an electronic music composer who goes by the name of Baauer. You can download a trial version of the program used to write it at www.flstudio.com. The steps used to create the song can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ElDLy1KfM
That’s about it for now. I guess I will go outside and see what’s going on out there. Or not.