I recently rented that Will Smith movie called “After Earth.” Have you seen it? It was so bad, it should have been called “After Birth.” To be honest, I only watched about 15 minutes of it, but I just couldn’t take it. Here is one of the shots of the movie. If I had seen this first, I don’t think I would have put in my Netflix cue! I mean really, what is this supposed to be?
I have been trying my hand at writing children’s books. So far, I have been turned down by every publishing house I have approached. I can’t understand why they aren’t more interested. Here are some of the working titles:
- Jimmy and the Haunted Toothbrush
- Doug and the Demonic Dog House
- Freddy and the Possessed Pajamas
- Grandpa’s Haunted Slippers
- The Scary Witches Who Lived in the Bathtub on the Second Floor
- Sally and the Scary Seesaw
- Rex, the Homicidal Weiner Dog
- The Magic Jawbreaker
- The Vampires of Bakersfield
- Uncle John’s Haunted Dental Floss
I may just have to publish them online, right here.
Well that’s about it. I have to get back to the game.