Did everyone have a good Christmas? Oh, good. Now, let’s move on.
Here are some recent thoughts and observations of mine that I like to call “thoughts and observations.”
- I don’t know about you, but I put on a few pounds over the holidays. My legs are starting to get chubby. My calves are starting to look like full-grown cows.
- I read that Detroit recently filed for bankruptcy. I found this a bit confusing. I would think that they would get the Lion’s share of state revenues.
- Did you know that I am a veteran? Yes, it is true. I also have the distinction of being the only person ever offered money from the Army to not re-enlist.
- I am all for animal welfare, as long as the animals are looking for work.
- I was once asked if I was a flight risk. I told them no, I can hardly jump.